Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

                     NEW QUILT
                 GARDEN QUILT

  I've decided to work on a couple of quilts and a new bag design in the next few days.
  Here are a few pictures of my Garden Quilt design .
I have 36 pattern pieces cut and I have my fabric sorted out along with my fusible web.
 I'm going to spend the day getting my fabric pieces cut out for the center of the Garden Quilt  today.
  I'll post photos of the other two projects, I mentioned, once I have my designs finished and patterns cut.

      PHOTOS:
  The first photos is my black and white design. Second photo is my design drawn of cellophane paper which is then pinned on top of my base fabric of white cotton. Third photo is a picture of some of the freezer paper pattern pieces I'll use to cut out the , 36,fabric pieces for the middle of the quilt.