Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

                      
       Ive fiannally

  ive finally  I've finally got a chance to get back to work on my quilt.
 It took several days  to get all my fabric chosen for each  part of the quilt. I got all the pattern pieces cut and fused to fusible web and I've started placing all the fabric pattern pieces in place  on my background fabric and getting  ready to be iron them in place.  
        when I place my pieces of cut fabric on the background I use cellophane that I've draw my original black line design on, using a Sharpie felt tip pen, as a guide to help me get each small piece in place. I will continue doing this step until all the pieces are in place.


 

 
 
 


         '