Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

                                               Next:
   This is my design drawn on cotton fabric. I used my homemade light table to get the drawing transferred on to the sheet of cloth and I fused the cloth to freezer paper.
    In the  next photo I've fused the cloth to fusible web and ironed them together . I use parchment paper , that can be gotten in most grocery stores, to put on the top of the fabric/fusible web and iron it for about ten seconds.
   When I iron these together I move the iron across the fabric lifting the iron  up and down as I go across the surface.
  It will take me a several hours to get this done for all the freezer paper pattern I cut out.