Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

                      TEMPLE QUILT UPDATE:

   I've been cutting material for the quilt for a few days now and I'm almost finished.
   After the fabric pieces are cut I pin them to the background fabric.
   Once I have everything pinned down I will spend the day gluing all the cut fabric pieces in place. 
    I want to make a fabric tree to go in the foreground of the quilt. I think I will make it a separate stand alone piece and add it to the quilt after I'm finished gluing my cut fabric down.
  Here are a few pictures of the quilt showing how far I've gotten so far.
    After all the pieces are glued in place and dry I will do some surface stitching over the surface of the quilt to hold things in place.