Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

        Update:
     I just finished cutting out the patterns for the center of the quilt I'm making. I also had a request for a mini wall hanging from some one who is a base ball fan.
     Here is my design.


    I'll have to glue all the pieces down and make sure they are aligned properly and then I will machine stitch all of the pieces of the design in place and put a bias cut border around the edge of the wall hanging.
                       These are some of the patterns for the center design of the quilt. I use freezer paper to make my patterns because I am able to iron them to my fabric so I can
mark the design on the fabric. I use Terial Magic, which is a wonderful product to stabilize my fabric. It helps keep the fabric stiff and helps me get a clean line when I mark the fabric before cutting out each pattern piece.
                                                              
                                                                











        I have also finished my black line drawing on clear cellophane of the center design. This helps me with placement of each piece of fabric. I lift the cellophane to place each piece of fabric . The next step is to chose the fabric for each part of the design.