Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

        The Garden Quilt con.
  Here are photos of the Lettuce, Onion , Carrots and Green Beans.
  Each part of the applique is a cotton fabric , fused to paper backed fusible web. I then fuse the pieces in place and finally add machine embroidery on the surface of each  . Some of the sections I painted using fabric paint. and the onion was made by layering fabric together.
       I will be doing some surface stitching on each block and then stitch all the blocks together . This border will be sewn onto the center design once I'm finished putting it together.