Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


             Homemade Light Table
   I don't have a light table so I decided to make my own.
  I cut the top center part of the lid of  a large shoe box I had and taped all the edges with duct tape.
  I had a piece of glass cut to fit the top and taped the edge of the glass with duct tape so I would not get cut with the glass.
  I got a push on light and four batteries to set in the bottom of the box .
   When I need to transfer a design to paper backed fusible web or freezer paper I turn on the push light and set the glass on top of the box and then I'm able to trace my designs.
 It works great and cost less than buying a light box. I make allot of my tools to use when I'm making different projects.