Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Good News to Share,
  I wanted to share some good news . I have been asked to speak to Peace Makers quilt Guild in April. I'm so excited. I've never spoken in front of  50 people but I am going to do my best. So  for the next few weeks I will be making several things to take along with some of my quilts when I go to speak.
 When asked to do this trunk show I said I would do it before I knew what a trunk show was.
   When I was in the hospital recently I met a nurse who was so nice and she is the one to recommend me to her Guild.  I was so surprised and thrilled.
   Also my friend Anne Copeland has generously offered to let me give out a few copies of her cookbook as gifts to some of the audience members.
  It will  be a wonderful adventure meeting other quilters and artist.