Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Biggest Bowl
 I finished this bowl yesterday and let it dry over night. it is made from cotton fabric and I added two small  origami butterflies to the inside edge of the bowl.. 

I painted the very center of the bowl with  a fabric marker and made piping for the center which i had painted with a navy blue marker. 
   The scrape pieces I had left over from cutting out my pattern was used to make the triangular and circle  pieces around the inside edge of the bowl. even the smallest scrapes can be used when making these bowl.
   This bowl is the largest I've made . It is 121/2 inches across and 6 in deep.