Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Update
Haven't been able to post for the past few weeks because of health problems. I had surgery and was in the hospital. I'm at home recovering right now and have to keep some follow-up
appointments  this week.
  Once I feel better I will start posting again and post pictures of a new project I have in mind. Although I won't be able to start a new large piece  right away I will start on a small project to begin then work into larger piece.
  I have had  amazing care from the wonderful staff at the hospital . Made new friends and I'm glad to be home. Hopefully I will recover shortly and get back to work.