Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just Floating
I have been waiting on the idea for my new quilt. I have started laying out fabric and have some tiny starts of ideas forming. Now that winter is on the way I have been getting rid of lots of things and helping others get setup so they can learn to sew and bead.
  I have also Been working on recipes for dog treats for my dogs.
I am still trying to learn how to use my kindle and get photo on this blog.
 I want to try using texture paste on the new quilt. I have a recipe th at works well for my needs.
 Quite evenings at the end of summer makes one want to float dreamally.