Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Purple Cuff Bracelet

    
    I Finished another cuff bracelet. I chose purple beads and lace to add to this bracelet. I just received some new glitter making pens to use on this and I like the way they work.

 In the first picture I had my work table set up to start working on this bracelet. You can see the lace I used  on this bracelet after I dyed it with fabric marking pens.I chose purple and metallic  glass beads to add. I also made polymer beads made from three colors of clay plus I added some translucent clay to my mix.

   I am working on a small bag today that will have cherries on the front. I will post later.