Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Up Date CUFF BRACELET 
My friend called me last night and told me she loved the Bracelet I made her and today I am going to start working on a few more. A friend had a idea I think I will use when making the bags and bracelets which is to make the bags and bracelets match I have pulled a nice large stack of fabric and small embellishments and ready to go.
   Yesterday I finished doing my black line drawing for two quilts I will be working at least I am hoping to do two. One will be for SAQA and the other ( if the design is approved) will be a quilt with a movie theme , The person is into old horror films. 
    Here is a photo of my first draft. I know there will be changes but this is the basic idea.
I think I will make the center of the quilt a movie collage. Making the movie reel and film strip will be a challenge. I think a stencil will come in handy for this project. Freezer paper is wonderful to use when making a stencil . It can be iron into place which prevents slipping.
                      So off to have fun today.
     
   I will post a photo of the black and white drawing of the second quilt tomorrow