Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

 Finished the bag I was working on. I think I will have to make some adjustments to the design of the bag so I will be back to the drawing board. I have another pattern i want to try and so I will be working on it the next couple of days. The one thing I like about this bag is the colors . I love bright bold colors.
  I also like the applique flowers. They do take a little more time than I wanted to spend but I like the way the flowers look on front of the bag.
    I think I will work on some drawing for a new  bag design tonight and I also wanted to spend a little time doing some black and white drawings for new quilts.