Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blue Gel Glue and Rit Dye

Today I wanted to test using the Blue Gel Glue with Rit dye to see if it would look like water color.
I got some good news today that one of my quilts has been selected for the Salon de Refuses being held at the Chico Art Gallery, Chico, California. It is the first time I have had one of my quilt accepted in this gallery and I am very happy about it. Here is a link if you would like to read about how the Salon de Refuses came into being.
http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/history-of-art/salon-paris.htm
I am off to start my experiment and will post the results baring any complications.