Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Up Close and Personal Views of "Garden Patio"

 Here are closeup shots of the top left and right-hand side of the quilt.
I used some fussy cuts for the trees above the wall and I embroidered the vines that come down the front of the wall next to the fountain. The large plants next to the fountain were extra leaves and stems I had on hand from other projects. I used watercolor pencils to shade the wall of the fountain and I also used them on the wall under the vines. The mountains showing through the door way were made from snippets of fabric I had in my scrap bag. I used three shades of green patterned  fabric for the mountains.