Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Left Hand Side of "Patio Garden" Details

This is a closeup of the left hand side of the quilt showing the plants I made using scrap leaves from other projects
The tiny yellow flowers in front were made from fabric I hand painted.
 I attached them with embroidery floss . The stems of the plant are stitched with embroidery thread using a stem stitch. Some of the leaves are silk leaves I saved from silk flower arrangements. The water in the fountain is free motion stitched . I used rayon thread for the water coming out of the fountain. I machine stitched the veins on the leaves.