Sunday, April 1, 2012
I was looking through some of my posts and saw this little quilt siting in my drafts so I decided I would put this up tonight. This is a pictures of a quilt I made for a friend. For this quilt I used quite a few scrapes of fabric. I also did extensive free motion stitching on the surface. The rock ledge on the left was made by placing batting underneath the fabric; then I did free motion stitching over the surface. Some of the plants were made separately, then applied to the surface of the quilt. The sky was made from my own hand dyed fabric. If anyone has questions, please feel free to write. I would love to hear from you.