Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Monday, February 27, 2012

"Buddha's Garden"

It's all finished - with my quilt and after a day or two of rest I am going to start two new quilts. One for SAQA and one for Jamie Fingal's Habitat for Humanity.
   The two new quilts I am thinking about making I want to work on at the same time. I am going to do a 12" x 12" for SAQA; I think I am going to do a small water fountain in a tiny garden. The second quilt will be a tiny house made using a ready-made Log Cabin block someone gave me. Haven't decided on the background for the second quilt but I'll come up with an idea soon. Here are a few photos of the finished "Buddha's Garden" quilt.