Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Starting a New Quilt


Good Morning.
Well another week is at hand and I am very excited. This weekend I finally decided what I want to do with the new quilt I am thinking of starting. Today I will be working on the first drawing of my ideas and I will post the drawing tomorrow then I will spend the day picking out some fabrics.
I think I will start on the spirit/meditation quilt first. I spent a few hours yesterday gathering ideas from sites I found in the net. There are so many beautiful gardens around the world but my focus was on spiritual and meditation gardens.
I wanted to find out what elements were most popular to have in those types of gardens.
I am toying with the idea of doing several of these types of quilts and I think I will make them with a round shape. It is my favorite shape and the circle brings good energy.

No comments: