Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finished Scarf




I finished the scarf for Fiberarts Connection challenge, "Enduring Earth." The challenge is a fund raiser to benefit The Nature Conservancy and the scarves will be sold at Wilsonville Community College, Wilsonville, NC.  Some of the fabric I hand-dyed myself and some a friend gave me. The surface was finished with free motion stitching.
I will be starting two new projects tomorrow. One will be a shopping bag that folds up to wallet size and the other will be a small bag for a friend to use for carrying her tarot cards.
I will be working on the designs in the morning and will post pictures the day after tomorrow.

No comments: