Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Putting a Collar on the Flute Player


This is the collar I made today for the Egyptian flute player quilt. I used Madeira rayon thread to make this collar. I made a copy of the collar from the original drawing I have. Next, I used color pencils to color in the design. I decided to us four colors for the collar. I drew a black line design on solvy and layered it with bridal tulle. I used free motion stitching to make the collar on the solvy. Next I removed the collar from the embroidery hoop and applied it to my design board to see how it would look on the flute player.

No comments: