Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Painting the Flute Player Face


I also painted the flute players face yesterday using paint sticks for the flute player's facial features. I used fabric paint to create her eyes and I used a fine point sharpie pen to make the Kohl lines around her eyes. Tomorrow I will be working on her earrings. After that is done I am going to start making her hair. I think that will take some time. I want to use thread wrapped yarn for her hair. I will make her hair using my sewing machine set on a zig-zag stitch. I will post pictures when I am finished.
I think once I am finished with her hair I am going to start marking the background with a brick design behind the flute player.
I made her flute using my sewing machine. I drew the flute on fabric and used a zig-zag stitch and gold rayon thread for the end of the flute by her mouth. I used a wood colored thread for the rest of the flute.

No comments: