Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Sheshen Garden" in Progress


Here is some of the fabric I am going to use for the sky and pond. I found a small piece of fabric that is a beautiful coffee latte brown that I am going to use for the flute player's skin. In this picture I drew her arms, face, hands, and bodice on tracing paper. I will transfer the drawing to freezer paper and make my pattern pieces to use on the fabric I chose for her skin.
I have also spent a few days cutting out flowers for the quilt. I had several pieces of fabric on hand so I will have a good variety to use. I painted some fabric to use in the pond. I will also be painting more fabric to use for grapes in the back ground.

No comments: