Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Monday, September 28, 2009

update quilts progress


I cut about 125 leaves and started adding them last night. I fused several pieces of fabric together and cut out the leaves. I used cotton fabric for the leaves. I also added the large stones next to the tree and the path in the middle. The next step is to layer and pin the quilt top, batting, and backing fabric together. After that I will machine quilt the surface of the quilt and trim it. I may add some moss to the trees and I think will do some beading on the quilt after the machine quilting is done.

1 comment:

Lin VanArtsdalen said...

I saw your quilt on the Dharma Trading site and just had to tell you how wonderful it is. I am reading your blog to see how you made it. Your work is amazing.