Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Note


I need to do allot of gluing tomorrow but I should be able to get it done if I work on it most of the day. I usually use toothpicks to place glue on each piece when I am gluing them down but tomorrow I am going to use an extended plastic tip on my fabric glue bottle and wrap it with duck take to keep it attached to the bottle. I want to see if this will make it easier to apply the fabric glue to the different fabric pieces I need to glue down. I hate getting my fingers covered with glue. If I lift the edge of each piece and use the extended tip to apply the glue I should avoid glue fingers. If it works better than the method I have been using I will post a picture of my devise:)

No comments: