Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update on Quilt I am making

Here are photos of the last several days work that I have done on my quilt. I used four different shades of bridal tulle layered between two pieces of solvy. I did free motion stitching over the surface to simulate the movment of the water. I used seven colors of thread on the waterfall. Next I placed two piees of solvy together with one piece of the bridal tulle in between and I did tiny circles on the surface to make the spray of water at the bottom of the quilt on the right next to the base of the tree. I am adding the plants on the left bottom next. After that is done, the next step is to glue all the plants in place.




No comments: