Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, June 5, 2020

I have not posted for months but im still hoping to do so more soon.
  I did not realise just how hard it is to rebuild ones life and it has taken much more time than I  thought it would.  Twenty five years of hard work is gone .
      In the past few months I have been putting together my new studio. I have had to replace everything I lost in the fire that took my home.
  Ive been very fortunate to have gotten a new home in a  nice town .
Ive gotten help from several people who sent me fabric and tools etc.
Ive also been able to replace some of my books and now have a small libray.
  Just ordered some essential tools and was able to get a large table for my back yard so i can work outside while the weather is good.
   Ive had to put some projects aside until im better able to devote more time to them and have decided to do smaller projects for now. Ive been making some jewelry and mask for family and friends. Im thinking I will start with fabric bowls. I like making them and I have everything I need to make them.
  I know it has been hard for everyone lately between the virus and social unrest and i want to wish  you all the best. Stay safe.