Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Today is a blessed day.
A blessing from someone i dont know has really filled me with joy.
   Ive been busy putting together a new studio.
I lost my home last year in the Camp fire in Paradise ca.
  It has been difficult but with the help of family and friends and some wonderful people ive never met ive been able to start the process of healing emotionally
And rebuilding my business.
  Im working on a new book with the help of my dearest friend.
 Now ill be able to post more often than ive been able to.
  I will be posting my progress on my alphabet quilt very soon.
Ive started making the appliques.