Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

                          Good NEWS!!!!!!
   My friend the talented writer,artist, poet LYNDA McKINNEY LAMBERT has written a wonderful book and I wanted to let all of you know about it and this incredible lady.
    Take a look at the link below to learn more about her, her artwork and her beautiful new book.
      I think you will find her and her work fascinating .
         She is an extraordinary wordsmith, who facing  daunting obstacles in her life , has written a work opening the gates to an inner wisdom many seek and find elusive.

                   Enjoy the journey with her.

                                Go here :
           www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert

       Thank You
         Barbara