Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

       Border Blocks
  I finished the border blocks today. It took me three days to do some hand stitching and machine stitching on each block. I used cotton embroidery floss and cotton machine thread for the blocks.
    Im going to spend a few days working on some fabric bags . I need to get them ready for sale for  the holidays. I will post pics of each bag as I'm working on them
     Here are six photos of the border blocks.
                                                1. Blackberries
                                                 2.Potatoes
                                                  3. Figs
                                   
                                                   4.Beets

  5.Carrots

                                                 6.Lettuce