Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

NEW BOWLS
    Just got out of the hospital and to recuperate I made some new Microwave pot holder bowls.
   Two for family members and one for a customer. I've also started working on some new purses for the shop here in my town.
      Here are the bowls. I'm charging 35.00 for each set of five bowls. If you would like a set email me Ill be happy to make them for. you and custom design them.
    I haven't posted because I was in the hospital and dealing with health issues but I'm fine now and back at work.
   I will post pictures of the purse Im working on later today . I'm off to see my doctor right now .