Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Microwavable Fabric Bowl Potholders
   I just finished my first set of Fabric Potholders for bowls in your microwave.
They are made from 100% cotton and the bowls are reversible.
    They can also be used to keep your hands warm when you are eating something like ice cream.
 I used one kind of fabric and  used the right side and wrong side of the fabric to make these  bowls.
     The sizes are of the bowl potholders are 14 in., 12in., 10in., 8 in. and 6in.
   If you would like a set of your own or if you would like an individual bowl send me an email and I will be happy to make them for you.