Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

NEW PROJECT
   I'm  making a messenger bag for a guy who is a comic book dealer
.
 I printed several comic book covers onto fabric today. I am almost finished cutting the body etc. of the bag.  Tomorrow I need to cut the lining and soft interfacing and start assembling the bag.
    I asked the person getting the bag to send me pictures of some of his favorite books and that is how the covers were chosen that are to be used for the bag..

 The comic book cover pictures are 3x5 in and they are cotton.
 I ran the fabric through my printer using freezer paper for backing the cloth.
 
 Once the bag is put together I will post.  If you would like me to make you a bag contact me.





ce the bag is put together I will post.  If you would like me to make you a bag contact me.