Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fundraiser 
     My co-author and i have finished our book and are now raising funds on Kickstarter to help us get our book published. We have 43 days left.
      If you can help the link is below:
-------- Original Message --------Subject: It's a go! From: Anne Copeland <anneappraiser@gmail.com> Sent: 11:37am, Monday, August 10, 2015 To: Barbara Williamson <barbw.quilter360@gmail.com> CC: Congratulations, your project is live on Kickstarter!

Drumroll...

Here's your project URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/533790916/artful-alchemy-physically-challenged-fiber-artists

The countdown begins now. You know what to do: tell people about it!

GOOD LUCK! Kickstarter

Anne Copeland Certified Appraiser AQS 1993/PAAQT Quarterly Newsletter Team Professional Quilt Judge/Quilt Historian Regional Representative for SAQA So CA/So NV

      Remember us on Facebook or Twitter
                      Networking is key