Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Posting Soon
  I haven't been able to post for awhile but I will be able to later today. I've been experimenting with eggshells to make a new kind of bead and I've been learning how to use alcohol inks. A friend gave me the inks months ago and I had them sitting around  not knowing how to use them.  So I decided to try them recently after seeing a video on you tube.
     I feel in love with the inks.
   I've been making necklaces with the beads.

 I've also been making a few Japanese knot bags and will post pics later today.

   A friend gave me a glue gun to use since I had never tried using one before and I like using it for small projects. I prefer hand stitching even though a glue gun is faster.