Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New News
 Wow it's been awhile since I've been able to post.
I have had allot of company and I had to prepare myself to give my trunk show  speach at the Palermo  Grange Hall this last Thursday for the Oroville Piecemakers Qult Guild.
 Having  company was great since it was my two granddaughters .
Doing the trunk show was a great experience.
  I enjoyed doing it. Now I am not a public speaker and I'm sure I made mistakes but I had a wonderful time.
    Delicious snacks were provided and the ladies who attended were  very gracious and wonderful to talk to.
    The announcement they put in their newsletter was very nice and I appreciated the opportunity to speak to them.
 They had some members and guest  exhibit some quilts they made and they were just beautiful.
  They are a vibrant involved guild and they have some wonderful events  coming up in the next few months.
 
    One of the reasons I have not listed is  Microsoft has ended its tech support and upgrades for my type of computer so I need to get another one. I haven't learned to manage my photos on my kindle so I need to find another way to post my photos.

   Today I am working on a Monarch Butterfly bag  for a new customer and a bracelet  for my cousin.
I have decide to start a new quilt and to work on a fabric bowl. The fabric bowl will have a 3-d effect in the bowl and the quilt will be small . Some where around 20 to 25 in.

 I am going to make a few things for an up coming event my friend is doing next month .
I will post all the details.