Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another New Cuff Bracelet
   Just finished another bracelet last night and now I am ready to start on a mini quilt .I am looking forward to making this quilt. I enjoy making small quilts and they help to use up my bags of scrapes.
     This bracelet was made for a friend and they just told me they wanted pinks, purples and flowers and fairies used in the design. A friend of mine had a small fairy to donate to the project. and I had beads beads , rhinestones and ribbons. I also had a couple of pieces of lace . I  used some acrylic paint to paint  the fabric base before I started adding the embellishments.
     These make great quick gifts. I fussy cut a couple of butterflies from a piece of cotton fabric and applied them to the bracelet with fabric glue.