Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Habitat for Humanity Quilt is Completed

The quilt  for Jamie Fingal's Habitat for Humanity project is completely finished . Here are a couple of the pictures. I added a small amount of embroidery to the tree and just below the window on the house. I will be starting another small quilt today. I am going to start my black and white drawings of what I want to do and perhaps get some of the fabric picked out.
I finally got my quilt for the show in Ireland packaged and sent today. It will be going to Illinois first and then it will be off to Ireland with the rest of the quilts.