Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

You can see here that the thread I used is easy to see on the dark brick colored fabric. I will leave these stitches in to hold the two pieces of fabric together and then I will start cutting the fabric out from underneath the sky fabric . Before I start cutting I made sure I wouldn't cut into the red fabric. I just pulled the two pieces of fabric apart and made a small incision. Duck billed scissors are good to use for something like this.



                                          Here you can see where I have started cutting out the fabric behind the sky fabric. I will keep cutting until the whole section is removed.