Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good News

     My quilt "Royal Seshen Garden " was accepted in the  2011 Sacred Threads Exhibit . The exhibit will be in June I believe. I am so surprised and thrilled.
     I have been working on some new polymer beads and I will be posting pictures later today.
     I am also getting ready to start a new quilt. I have decided to post pictures of the quilts progress as I am making it.
     I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post but I will be posting more often soon.
     I can't wait till  summer arrives. I am tired of the cold weather and ready for summer. I have been working on my garden and my plants are starting to come up. I am trying my hand at growing some vegetables this year. I will post pictures soon.