Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Customize Your Own Slide Show

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow

This is something I never thought I would be able to do, but in fact, I  am able to quickly and easily able to put together various slideshows with my art or photos of me doing community projects, teaching, etc.  I like the idea of this and like the different backgrounds, animation and even music I could select.

1 comment:

Jory said...

I love your work! I sent you an email, would love to purchase CD of the 2009 quilt. Actually, I think you are extraordinary! Do you do workshops? Would love to see you in action!
Marjorie
mclay@charter.net