Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Egyptian Garden Quilt



The right photo is a picture of the quilt I just finished. The hanging sleeve that I put on is working and the top part of the quilt is not falling forward. The method I used to keep it up is working YAY!!!!!!!

The left picture is the pattern of the scarf I am making for a Fiberarts Connection fund raiser scarf challenge to raise money for The Nature Conservancy. The scarves will be sold at Wilsonville Community College in Wilsonville, NC. We have children participating in this one. The scarf is going to be a quick project.

No comments: