Saturday, June 5, 2010
Another Day in My Egyptian Garden
Here is a picture of some pretty green striped fabric that I think I will use for the border. I will cut a bias strip and put it on the quilt edge to see how it looks.
I made the other seed pod and sepals for the lotuses today and after sewing them I pinned them to the quilt. I also moved the vines. The vines will be thinner once they are stitched in place.
One of the next things I will add is water reeds to the pond. I cut a couple today to see how they look and to make sure the size is right. I also decided to resize the pond and move it. Decisions, decisions . . .