Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

At Last, Spring has Sprung!






I haven't been able to get out much in the past few weeks and so I'm very happy that we are having beautiful weather today. It is a wonderful spring day and the temp is just right. I decided to get out and take some pictures of my garden and enjoy the day instead of staying inside.
A beautiful day like this renews your spirit and inspires you.
I love the way the light filters through the leaves and makes my plants glow.
This is the first of several pictures I took today.
I am also working on my quilt right now and hope to get some pictures on this blog in a little while.

No comments: