Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Planning for the Egyptian Garden Quilt


Today I am going over my notes to see which plants I want to use and after I do that I am going to do a final black and white drawing for my pattern pieces and start cutting out the fabric. When that is done, I will start placing the fabric pattern pieces on a background and iron them down. For this quilt I will use fusible web on the back of the fabric which will make things go faster.
So I am off to make my final drawing. I am not to good at drawing buildings but I think I will use a mat with one inch squares to make my drawing.

No comments: