Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sewing Strips for the Quilt Binding




I have been working on my quilt for the past few days in between getting things done for Christmas. These are photos of me making the binding for the quilt. The first picture on the bottom is how I put together the strips and pinned them. I laid one strip on top of the other and pinned them together. When doing this, move the top strip over 1/4 inch from the bottom strip before pinning. Next I marked my stitching line from the left top to the bottom right. After sewing my marked line I cut 1/4 inch from the stitching line.

No comments: