Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quilt Progress



I pinned the quilt to my foam core board to see how things are going . I also used my fabric watercolor pens to add more color to the sky area.
Next I will take down the quilt and stitch the two areas I marked that needed to be stitched . After that step I will start to work on the tree. I ran Fray Check around the edge of each leaf on the tree.
I am going to try to get to the borders today. I am going to stitch the borders with black thread. After that is done I will add beads and any extra embellishments.
Once that is done I will cut the binding and attach it.

No comments: