Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quilt Progress


I just finished the area I was working on today. I was able to get all the plants along the bottom embroidered and I was able to get the moss sewn down. I think I am going to add more stitching to the sky area and I will start to work on the leaves in the top of the tree on Monday. I need to rest a little tomorrow because my muscles are a little stiff. TIP------TAKE BREAKS SEVERAL TIMES DURING LONG SEWING SESSIONS--
This coming week I am going to be able to start on the bead work.After that is done I will add the binding and finish making a hanging sleeve and label. I want to be done with this quilt by the end of December. Hopefully I will.

No comments: