Welcome to my site

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy sharing what I do with you. All images on this site are copyrighted 2003 - 2015. Please do not use any of the photos without my written permission. Thank you.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Really Coming Together


Here are a couple of pictures of today's work. I am free motion stitching in tiny winding circle-like stitches. I used about fifteen colors today. Some of the thread I had didn't match the color of the fabric so I colored the spools of thread with fabric marker pens and It worked out pretty well. I was able to do the area in the middle of the quilt and the rocks next to the path.. Tomorrow I am going to be working on the area next to the waterfall and I am hoping to get the cliffs done also. I am having to adjust the tension on the machine each time I change a color of thread. I am happy with the results so far.

No comments: